GUI Programming in Python using Tkinter and App Development
Master Python GUI Programming using Tkinter. Understand and develop Tkinter Widgets and useful Apps such as calculators.
Python programming suite provides a large number of GUI frameworks (or toolkits), from TkInter (traditionally bundled with Python, using Tk) to a number of other cross-platform solutions, as well as bindings to platform-specific (native) technologies. Python supports various options for developing graphical user interfaces (GUIs).
Best Seller Course: Python GUI Programming Using PyQt5
What you’ll learn
- Deep understanding of GUI Programming in Python
- Become a top Python GUI Programmer with mastery over Tkinter
- Use geography managers to lay out the GUI
- Modules and processes used in Python GUI Toolkits
- What is Tkinter and how it works?
- Installing and configuring Tcl/TK
- Tkinter Fundamentals – main event loop, widgets, windows
- Setting up Tkinter library
- Tkinter and Python GUI Toolkits
- Expanding a GUI dynamically
- Localizing a GUI and preparing for internationalization
- Tkinter Basic Programming
- Tkinter Widgets
- Developing a Basic Tkinter Widget – Creating text input with labels, Creating buttons, Using grid layouts, Using boxes
- Widget Organization – Gathering widgets in a frame and a tabbed notebook, Creating a window,
- Separating widgets with windows
- Organize widgets inside of frames
- Create your first window
- Build a GUI application with Python Tkinter – Creating a design, Developing the app, Binding events
- Build apps such as Age Calculator, Percentile Calculator, Financial Calculators, and more
You May Also Need This Course: Python tutorials : Zero to beginner with GUI [Tkinter] 2020
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes July 2022
Learn to Develop Innovative Solutions for any Problem with Design Thinking courses for as low as $11.99 only.
Promotion Dates: 7/01/22 - 7/16/22