Hacking in Practice: Certified Ethical Hacking MEGA Course
Practical Ethical Hacking Techniques. The most extensive ethical hacking on-line course. Over 27+ HOURS OF VIDEO
What Will I Learn?
- Ethical hacking skills.
- Hacking theory and practice.
- IT security trends.
- Security myths.
- Learn about Wi-Fi network standards and protection.
- Get to know about Wi-Fi threats.
- Improve your grasp on Windows security.
- Understand what security boundaries are.
- Find out how to fight malware.
- Discover secret tips on access control in Windows.
- Learn how Windows authentication works.
- Prevent identity spoofing.
- Find out the mechanisms of Windows authorisation.
- Learn about Windows 7 security mechanisms.
- Get to know how to encrypt data in Windows.
- Wi-Fi network standards and protection.
- Wi-Fi network threats.
- How to prevent identity spoofing.
- General IT knowledge
- No programming skills needed on IT Sec Beginner course
Become CISS – Certified IT Security Specialist by covering the following topics:
- Security and Hacking Myths Debunked
- Beginner to Advanced IT Security
- Microsoft Windows Threats and WiFi Weaknesses
- Current Black-Hat Threats and Trends
- Designing More Secure Networks
- Encrypted Data, Identify Spoofing, and Windows Authorization
- IT Security Academy Exam Preparation
Who is the target audience?
- Hacking enthusiasts
- Ethical Hackers
- Future IT Sec Professionals
- IT Students
- IT enthusiasts