Ionic 3 with NodeJS: Build a Full Mobile Business Rating App
Build A Complete Ionic 3 Mobile App From Scratch With Node.js REST API Backend
In this course, you will build a mobile application using Ionic 3, Node, and Mongodb database. The front-end of the application is built using the ionic framework while the back-end is built using Express framework. The front-end and back-end are connected via HTTP through the RESTful API created from scratch.
Best Seller Course: NodeJS – The Complete Guide (incl. MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL)
What you’ll learn
- Build a mobile app with Ionic, Node, Express and MongoDB
- Use Mongoose to create schemas
- Build REST API from scratch
- Use Node REST API inside ionic app
- Connect Frontend with Backend code
- Learn ionic UI components, apis and native plugins
- Use Ionic Storage Module
- Use mongodb as database for storing data from ionic app
- Use cloudinary cloud storage for files
- Send images from ionic app to node backend through REST api
- Build rating and reviews functionality inside the ionic application
- Add Leaderboard and search functionality
- Deploy backend app to heroku
You May Also Need This Course: Building Applications with VueJs, Vuex, VueRouter, and Nuxt
*The Unreal Engine Developer Course - Learn C++ & Make Games at $10.99 only.
Learn C++ from basics. Make your first 4 video games in Unreal engine, the engine behind Fortnite. Interactive tutorial.
Promo Code: UDEAFFUNR519