iOS 12 & Swift 4: Mastering ARKit 2 from scratch
Master ARKit 2 for iOS 12 step by step. Using Xcode 10 & Swift 4. Including Image Tracking and Quick Look framework.
Welcome to the brand-new ARKit 2 course. In this course, you will learn all the things you need to know about ARKit 2 which is the latest Apple’s technology in three different levels by making real-world applications. First of all, we will dive into the fundamentals of ARKit 2 and Swift 4, then you will learn how to configure an AR app with Swift 4 and Xcode 10.
Best Seller Course: ARKit 2.0 Build Augmented Reality apps on iOS with Scenekit
What you’ll learn
- Master ARKit 2.0
- Build your own Augmented Reality app
- Get an Augmented Reality development job
- Build Augmented Reality apps for your business or organization
- Learn about ARKit 2 with SceneKit
- Make AR apps with Quick Look framework
- Master the Swift 4 fundamentals
- Implement Image Detection
You May Also Need This Course: iOS 12 & Swift 4: From Beginner to Paid Professional
*Memorial Day special: save up to 90% on the latest courses from Udemy!
Promo Code: UDEAFFMA519