The Complete iOS SDK Development Course – be job-ready!
Integrate Facebook, AdMob, Amazon, Google Sign-in and other 3rd party iOS SDKs into your apps Xcode 10, iOS 12, Swift 4
Are you an iOS developer looking to work as a freelancer or get a job in the industry? Do you want to increase your market worth? Do you want to learn how to integrate third party SDKs into your own app? Do you want to be job-ready and learn how to tackle most client’s requests when you work as a freelancer? If you answer “Yes” to any of these questions… then this course is for you!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
This course includes ALL the mostpopular 3rd party iOS SDKs that you will need to learn to be job-ready. Some of the vendor SDKs we’ll cover include;
- FACEBOOK: One of the biggest requests you will receive from clients (by far!), as it’s extremely important to learn how to use Facebook to authenticate users on iOS apps.
- ONESIGNAL: It’s almost impossible to find any app that doesn’t send a push notification, so it’s crucial you learn how to send these quickly and easily. OneSignal is one of the most popular SDKs to do this, and I’ll help you master it!
- AMAZON AWS S3: As the most popular app storage platform, if you upload a file through an iOS app, chances are that the file ends up on AWS S3 bucket. Learning to use AWS SDK is crucial to your career.
- TWITTER: Users often prefer to login to apps using their Twitter account, so make sure you know how to do this!
- BRAINTREE: Braintree is the most popular company for accepting credit cards and paypal payments in apps, and in this course you’ll learn how to set this up in less than 30 minutes.
- ADMOB: A frequent client request is to add banner and full screen ads to their apps (so they can earn some money from the app!). AdMob is the most popular ad delivery platrofm – make sure you know how to install it!
- GOOGLE SIGN IN: The big ‘ol Google… ignore this SDK at your peril! Google sign in is a very popular request and, while not hard to implement, the documentation is extremely confusing (it took me two days the first time I tried it!) I’ll walk you through every step.
- CRASHLYTICS: What to… 1) know immediately if your app has crashed? 2) Know which code file the crash occurred in? 3) Know which line of code (including the line number) was responsible ? Learn how to install Crashlytics. It’ss saved mehoursof headache in my career.
- FOURSQUARE: Get access to the most interesting/popular/trending places around you with the Foursquare API. The only limit you have is your imagination.
- PARSE: Save simple app data to the cloud with the best Backend-As -A-Service on the market (and build your own Instagram!)
- Others SDKs including DropBox, Firebase, Paypal, to name a few…
Udemy TOP SITEWIDE OFFERS:
*Secure your future. Get the latest skills. Udemy online courses start at $12.99.
Promo Code: UDEAFFBA919
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS