What you’ll learn
- Visualize the underlying concepts when you code.
- Understand the code execution by learning Hoisting, Call Stack, Scope Chain, Functional Execution Context.
- Master functions by learning Closures, IIFEs, Callback, Function Statements, Function Expressions.
- Master Asynchronous JS by learning the full model of JS and Browser that powers modern web apps.
- Understand Fetch API, Callback Queue, Microtask Queue, and role of Browser in async code execution.
- Learn Promises, Then/Catch, Callbacks, and Async/Await.
- Master ES6 OOP ( class, extends, constructor, and super in great detail ).
- Understanding of ‘this’ keyword to debug confusing bugs.
- Learn powerful JS functions like call, apply, etc.
- Understand the difference between var, let, and const.
- Understand the power of Arrow Functions.