Kubernetes CKS 2022 Complete Course – Theory – Practice
Theory | Practice | Browser Scenarios
Hi there! all you need for your Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist preparation in one place ! I’m Kim, Kubernetes Trainer and Author, also the creator of the Killer Shell CKS|CKA|CKAD Simulators.
- We will present every CKS topic to you in a simple, visual and easy way
- For every topic we’ll also run through various practical hands-on challenges together
- We’ll setup your own CKS cluster together, for this we provide simple scripts!
- In addition you’ll also get access to ~40 browser scenarios and challenges
- We also have a Github course repository with various examples which we use throughout this course
- Join the Killer Shell private Slack community for exam and topic discussion
You should already have some Kubernetes Administrator knowledge before attending this course. And if you like to attend the real CKS exam you need to hold a valid CKA certification. But we also do some recap of CKA knowledge at the beginning, so no worries if your knowledge is a bit stale.
Best Seller Course: Docker & Kubernetes: The Practical Guide [2022 Edition]
What you’ll learn
- Complete CKS preparation
- CKS full Theory and Practice
- Kubernetes Security Concepts
- Think from a hackers perspective
- Deep technical insight into Kubernetes
You May Also Need This Course: Docker Mastery: with Kubernetes +Swarm from a Docker Captain
Udemy Coupons May 2022
Sale of the season. Courses for up to 80% off
Promotion Dates: 5/16/22 - 5/25/22
Click HERE to Get Udemy Coupons Code