Kubernetes Mastery: Hands-On Lessons From A Docker Captain
Learn the latest Kubernetes features (1.16) and plugins while practicing DevOps workflows, from a container expert
This course assumes you know Docker and dives deeper into Kubernetes and the community of tools around it. Unlike Docker Mastery, which starts with container 101 and takes you through a lot of tools like local development setups, docker-compose, registry, Docker Hub, Swarm basics, Kubernetes basics, and general Docker best practices… this course starts with Kubernetes 101 and has you learning and practicing each feature and workflow you’ll need for running your own Kubernetes clusters, and like all my courses, it focuses on how to use those features with a DevOps mindset and workflow.
Best Seller Course: Docker Mastery: with Kubernetes + Swarm from a Docker Captain
What you’ll learn
- Learn Kubernetes and cluster tools from an award-winning Docker Captain!
- Lead your team into the future with the latest Kubernetes & container skills!
- Know the right ways to use Kubernetes for proper DevOps workflows
- Understand production K8s topics like rolling updates, healthchecks, and failure recovery
- Know when to use different types of app configuration like args, envs, and ConfigMaps
- Make Kubernetes YAML manifests and deploy using infrastructure-as-code methods
You May Also Need This Course: Docker Mastery for Node.js Projects From a Docker Captain
🔥 Udemy Coupon August 2020 🔥
*Learn big. Spend little. Online courses as low as $11.99
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS