Laravel to Consume HTTP Services and APIs: Definitive Guide
Create an HTTP Client with Laravel. Get information, create users sessions and consume any HTTP service or API online.
Do you need to consume an HTTP Service or API and it overwhelms you to think about HTTP, methods, requests, OAuth2, access tokens, credentials, grant types, user sessions and so on? I cover you! In this course, I show you that everything is about using the correct values and tools to make everything much simpler.
Best Seller Course: Laravel 2019, the complete guide with real world projects
What you’ll learn
- Consumes any HTTP service (yours or from a third party)
- Re-utilize the components created during the course to consume any HTTP service you want
- Authenticate users in your HTTP Client using information obtained from external HTTP services
- Build and HTTP Client with Laravel, completely modular and maintainable
- Domain the usage of access tokens and OAuth2 when sending requests and authorizing the requests of your HTTP Client
You May Also Need This Course: Just Express (with a bunch of node and http). In detail.
NEW Udemy Coupon 2019:
*Code your future with Programming skills. Courses starting at $10.99 only!
Start Date: 07/12/2019
End Date: 07/21/2019
Promo Code: UDEAFFPRC719
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS