Learn A-Frame And Get Ready For WebVR
Design and prototype cross-platform virtual reality experiences
Welcome to my A-Frame course, where you will be learning how to create and test your first WebVR scenes on any device within a couple of hours! Whatever area of design or development you work in, you have probably started getting your head around Virtual Reality for the Web (WebVR), and if you haven’t already, soon you’ll have to.
First developed in 2014 at Mozilla, today the WebVR standard is incredibly well supported on phones and desktop computers for all major headsets, thanks to the proliferation of VR web browsers. This means that the Web’s ability to handle VR content now allows you to easily build a website that can deliver immersive WebVR scenes to all major VR platforms at once, desktop and mobile.
Best Seller Course: Symfony 4 Web Development in 2019: From Beginner To Advanced
What you’ll learn
- Understand the basic syntax
- Use locomotion and teleportation
- Transform the objects in your scene
- Modify the controls
- Modify the virtual environment
- Load and play audio and video
- Load and display 3D models
- Compose and register components
- Use standard and semantic animation
- Interact with the objects
- Test WebVR scenes on any device
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes July 2022
Learn to Develop Innovative Solutions for any Problem with Design Thinking courses for as low as $11.99 only.
Promotion Dates: 7/01/22 - 7/16/22