What you’ll learn
- the differences between function declarations, expressions, and arrow functions.
- when the `this` keyword is relevant.
- intricacies of types – coercion, null vs. undefined, truthy, falsy, and more.
- why and how almost everything is an object.
- the differences between let, const, and var.
- a handful of ways to create object clones.
- closures, function factories, and higher-order functions.
- constructor functions
- prototypes and the prototype-based inheritance model.
- asynchronous code.
- and much more!
You May Also Need This Course: The Complete Web Developer in 2019: Zero to Mastery
Udemy November Coupon 2019:
*Learn from the best — get courses from expert instructors starting at just $13.99!
Promo Code: UDEAFFBCS1119
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS