Learn NoSQL Databases – Complete MongoDB Bootcamp 2021
Start your career with NoSQL Databases in this complete bootcamp | Master MongoDB and go from Beginner to pro.
In this course, you will spend the first section learning the basic concepts of NoSQL followed by a short introduction to MongoDB, MongoDB Server installation. Once the theory sections has been learned and understood you will move through a wide range of topics centered around NoSQL and MongoDB. By following this course you will learn to use a MongoDB in a real setting using the Java programming language which is an skillset in high-demand at top companies.
Best Seller Course: MongoDB – The Complete Developer’s Guide
What you’ll learn
- Implementing NoSQL in MongoDB
- Managing Databases and Collections
- Installing and Configuring MongoDB
- Implementing MongoDB in Java Applications
- Working with MongoDB Data in Java Applications
- NoSQL Theory and Data Structures
You May Also Need This Course: All NoSQL (HBase + Cassandra + MongoDB + Redis) for Big Data