Learn Swift 4 with Bob: The Intermediate to Advanced Swift
Functional Programming, Protocol Oriented, Value Oriented, Generic Protocols, Object Oriented, Swift 4
This course is designed for Swift intermediates. So, I won’t cover the basics. You may visit the lecture notes and go to prerequisites. You will find a list of items you are expected to know. There is a YouTube video for each concept, so if you ever get stuck, you can always learn and come back. In a nutshell, you should be already be familiar with switch statement, conditional statement, basic operators, functions, and basic object oriented programming.
Best Seller Course: Instagram Clone w/ Swift 4, Firebase and Push Notifications
What you’ll learn
- Learn the difference between classes and structs and which one to use
- Learn how to create generic enums, structs, classes, protocols
- Get a taste of functional programming with trailing, auto, and escaping closures
- Understand how objects are created and removed through Automatic Reference Counting
- Understand potential retain cycle in closures, delegate, and class variables
- Understand Swift is a protocol oriented programming language
- Apply protocols such as Equatable, Comparable, Sequence, and IteratorProtocol
- Execute Swift files using Terminal/Command Line
- Functional Programming
You May Also Need This Course: Universidad Java: De Cero a Master +67 hrs (Java 11 update)!