Machine Learning for Data Science using MATLAB
Learn to implement classification and clustering algorithms using MATLAB with practical examples, projects and datasets
This course is for you if you want to have a real feel of the Machine Learning techniques without having to learn all the complicated maths. Additionally, this course is also for you if you have had previous hours and hours of machine learning theory but could never got a change or figure out how to implement and solve data science problems with it.
The approach in this course is very practical and we will start everything from very scratch. We will immediately start coding after a couple of introductory tutorials and we try to keep the theory to bare minimal. All the coding will be done in MATLAB which is one of the fundamental programming languages for engineer and science students and is frequently used by top data science research groups world wide.
Best Seller Course: Machine Learning Projects A-Z : Kaggle and Real World Pro
What you’ll learn
- How to implement different machine learning classification algorithms using matlab.
- How to impplement different machine learning clustering algorithms using matlab.
- How to proprocess data before analysis.
- When and how to use dimensionality reduction.
- Take away code templates.
- Visualization results of algorithms
- Decide which algorithm to choose for your dataset
You May Also Need This Course: Master Deep Learning Computer Vision™ CNN, SSD, YOLO & GANs
🔥 NEW Udemy Coupons 2020 🔥
*New customer offer! Top courses from $10.99 when you first visit Udemy.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM OFFERS