*** NEW – Updated for Electron V5 & V6 ***
Go from Web Developer to Desktop Applications Developer by learning to use the entire Electron API from scratch. This course is suitable for BOTH complete Electron beginners and existing Electron developers looking to advance to the next level.
- Learn to develop with Electron using the best tools
- Understand the different parts of Electron and how they work together
- Cover the near-entire Electron API, learning one module at a time
- Learn Electron features & techniques for using API modules together
- Put your new knowledge to practical use by building a detailed 8-step Electron project from scratch.
This course will provide a very practical and concise approach to learning Electron from scratch.
You will be able to start building real-world desktop applications immediately. Upon completion of this course you will have the practical skills to immediately start building high quality desktop applications for Mac, Windows & Linux. This course is to the point and everything is demonstrated in the most simple, yet practical ways, to help you become an advanced Electron Developer.
What you’ll learn
- Build native desktop applications using existing knowledge of HTML, CSS & JavaSript
- Create applications for both Mac, Windows & Linux
- Understand the near-entire Electron API in detail.
- Package Electron applications for distribution.
- Expand your existing skills beyond the browser & add an invaluable new skill to your resume.
- Verifiable certificate of completion.
You May Also Need This Course: Web Components & Stencil.js – Build Custom HTML Elements