Master Java Web Services and RESTful API with Spring Boot
Build Amazing Java Web Services – RESTful & SOAP – using Spring & Spring Boot. Master REST APIs & SOAP Web Services Now!
Developing SOAP and RESTful web services is fun. The combination of Spring Boot, Spring Web MVC, Spring Web Services and JPA makes it even more fun. Architectures are moving towards microservices. RESTful web services are the first step to developing great microservices. Spring Boot, in combination with Spring Web MVC (also called Spring REST) makes it easy to develop RESTful web services.
Best Seller Course: Spring Boot Microservices with Spring Cloud Beginner to Guru
What you’ll learn
- You will Learn to Design and Develop SOAP and RESTful web services with Spring Boot
- You will Understand the BEST PRACTICES in designing RESTful web services
- You will Learn the MAGIC of SPRING BOOT – Auto Configuration, Spring Initializr and Starter Projects
- You will Learn to Connect Web Services to a Database using JPA and HIBERNATE with Spring Boot
- You will Learn to Implement Exception Handling, Validation, HATEOAS and Filtering for RESTful Web Services.
- You will Learn to use a wide variety of Spring Boot STARTER PROJECTS – Spring Boot Web, Spring Boot Web Services, Spring Boot Data JPA
- You will learn how to version, monitor (Spring Boot Actuator) and document (Swagger) your RESTful Web Services with Spring Boot
- You will understand about WSDL, SOAP Header, SOAP Body, SOAP Fault, XSD, JAXB and EndPoint
You May Also Need This Course: DevOps Deployment Automation with Terraform, AWS and Docker