Master Laravel PHP for Beginners and Intermediate
Get from zero to proficiency in Laravel PHP Framework in one week! Course for beginners and intermediate students!
Learn Laravel with this brand new course covering Laravel from A-Z for beginners! So far I’ve created 3 courses on Udemy and all of them were about Symfony. I have 7500+ happy students and my courses are Best Sellers in the Symfony category. It’s time for a new, detailed as no other Laravel course on Udemy! Laravel is becoming the most popular choice among PHP developers these days. It’s easiest to start with, most fun to use and very performant tool and ecosystem of tools, that just let’s you get the job done.
Best Seller Course: PHP with Laravel for beginners – Become a Master in Laravel
What you’ll learn
- Master Eloquent, Controllers, Views and all the basics
- Advanced features like Queues, Polymorphic relationships, Service Container
- Learn all the theory while building a real application as you progress!
- Setting up PHP with Apache on Windows and Mac
- How to use Visual Studio Code effectively
- Routes and Controllers
- Laravel Tinker – command line playground to Laravel
- Blade templates
- Blade componenets
- Creating Forms, CSRF tokens
- One to One, One to Many, Many to Many relationships
- Polymorphic relationships
- Local and Global Eloquent Query Scopes
- Database migrations
- Database seeding and factories
- Authentication (Guard)
- Authorization (Policies and Gates)
- How to use queues
- Files and file uploads
- How to send e-mails
- Observers, Events, Listeners and Subscribers
- Services, Service Container, Contracts and Facades
- Using Traits in Laravel – SoftDeletes and creating your own!
You May Also Need This Course: Master Laravel 6 with Vue.js Fullstack Development
Udemy Coupon & Promo Codes June 2021
*The Learning Appreciation Sale is on. Get Udemy online courses from $11.99
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS