Master Linux Administration [2021 Edition]
Linux Administration (Ubuntu and CentOS) from scratch. Get the Linux Skills to boost your career and get ahead.
***Fully updated for 2021*** This Linux Administration course covers every major topic, including all important Linux commands, the Linux Filesystem, File Permissions, Process Management, User Account Management, Software Management, Networking in Linux, System Administration, Bash Scripting, Iptables/Netfilter Firewall, Linux Security and many more!
Best Seller Course: Linux Mastery: Master the Linux Command Line in 11.5 Hours
What you’ll learn
- Become a professional Linux Sysadmin and get hired.
- You will MASTER all the Linux key concepts and commands starting from scratch. No prior Linux knowledge is required.
- Learn how to set up the Linux environment (Installing both Ubuntu and CentOS in a VM)
- Build a COMPLETE understanding of Linux OS (Distribution Independent) from the ground.
- For each Linux key concept or command you’ll get an High-Quality Video, a Cheatsheet, a Quiz, Practice Exercises and Slides.
- Master all important Linux commands.
- Understand Linux File Permissions, Processes, User Account Management, Linux Networking or Software Management.
- You will MASTER Ethical Hacking and Network Security Key Concepts (Reconnaissance, Sniffing, Iptables Firewall …).
- Acquire an good understanding of Netfilter/Iptables Linux Firewall (Chains, Tables, Matches, Targets).
- By the end of this course you will have a deep understand of the Linux operating system and be able to apply that knowledge in a hands-on manner.
You May Also Need This Course: Linux Privilege Escalation for Beginners 2020 Launch!
Udemy Coupon October 2020
Festival On Sale Learn Online Courses for ₹420
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS