Master Network Automation with Python for Network Engineers
Boost your Python Network Programming Skills. Real-Life Hands-On Python Automation: Netmiko, Paramiko, Napalm, Cisco etc
Learn one of the most hot topic in the Networking Industry and become one of the best Network Engineer! Just starting out with Network Automation or Network Programming using Python and have the desire to learn the future of Network Programmability in a practical way? Perfect. This course is for you. You’ll boost your career with hands-on Network Programming Skills!
Or, you’ve already tried to learn Network Automation with Python by yourself and now you want to put all pieces together. I’m here to help you, this course has everything you need to know about how to automate network configuration with Python.
Best Seller Course: The Complete Python Course for Machine Learning Engineers
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to automate the configuration of networking devices with Python 3 in a Multivendor Environment
- Learn network programmability with Python and GNS3.
- Learn and apply advanced Python concepts like Multiprocessing and Multithreading in Network Automation
- See real-world examples of automation scripts with Python for Cisco IOS, Arista EOS or Linux
- Understand how to use Telnet and SSH with Python for network automation
- Learn how to use and improve Paramiko for network automation and programmability
- Learn how to use Netmiko for automation of common administration tasks with Python
Use NAPALM Python library in a Multivendor Environment
- Learn how to configure networking devices with Python using a Serial Console Connection
Improve the existing Python modules and create your own modules for network automation
You May Also Need This Course: RxJava/RxAndroid Bootcamp: ReactiveX For Android Developers
🔥 NEW Udemy Coupons 2020 🔥
*New customer offer! Top courses from $10.99 when you first visit Udemy.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM OFFERS