Master Semantic UI and code 3 projects with 9 pages
Master the latest version of Semantic UI and create real projects and themes while learning HTML, web design and coding
Semantic UI – one of the world’s most popular front-end framework! This course covers all important aspects of the latest version of one of the world’s most popular front-end framework, Semantic UI. Semantic UI has been used by thousands of people around the world and have been carefully developed to cover a wide range of typical user interfaces. Web pages built with Semantic UI works across all kinds of devices, browsers and screen sizes while also taking care of accessibility and a clean and modern design.
This course is for the beginner who want to learn Semantic UI from the bottom up. It goes through all the different parts, but each lecture can be watched independently. In addition to just learning about the different parts of Semantic UI you will find a detailed walk-through of how to build three different complete projects using only Semantic UI.
Best Seller Course: Web Components & Stencil.js – Build Custom HTML Elements
What you’ll learn
- Master the latest version: Semantic UI 2.4
- How to creating fluid and responsive layouts
- How to use breakpoints and the grid system
- How to structure all kinds of content
- How to build all of the 16 elements
- How to build all of the 6 collections
- How to build all of the 6 views
- How to build all of the 15 modules
- Project 1: Create a Resume and CV Page
- Project 2: Create a Small Business Website
- Project 3: Create a Knowledge Base
You May Also Need This Course: Angular & Loopback – Build a Complete Website from Scratch
🔥 NEW Udemy Coupons 2020 🔥
*A world of opportunity! Discover new courses from around-the-globe experts for as little as $11.99.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM OFFERS