Master the Coding Interview: Big Tech (FAANG) Interviews
Ace the Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, Netflix coding interviews. Step by step guide for their toughest questions!
Brand new course ready for the 2021 hiring season! Join a live online community of over 350,000+ engineers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto at top tech firms. Graduates of ZTM courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook + other top tech companies.
Want to land a job at a great tech company like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Netflix, Amazon, or other companies but you are intimidated by the interview process and the coding questions? Do you find yourself feeling like you get “stuck” every time you get asked a coding question? This course is your answer. Using the strategies, lessons, and exercises in this course, you will learn how to land offers from all sorts of companies. This is the ultimate resource to prepare you for coding interviews. Everything you need in one place!
Best Seller Course: Master the Coding Interview: Data Structures + Algorithms
What you’ll learn
- Ace the coding interview at the top tech companies (Google, Amazon, Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, Netflix + others)
- Step by step guide to common questions, how to solve them, optimize, and present them during tech interview
- The ultimate resource to prepare for coding interviews, tech interviews and programming interviews
- Learn exactly what you need to answer difficult questions and the framework you need for ANY kind of questions they throw at you
- Use the right Data Structures and Algorithms to pass coding interview questions that have the optimal solution
- Become a better developer by mastering computer science fundamentals
You May Also Need This Course: LeetCode In Python: 50 Algorithms Coding Interview Questions
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes July 2022
Learn to Develop Innovative Solutions for any Problem with Design Thinking courses for as low as $11.99 only.
Promotion Dates: 7/01/22 - 7/16/22