Mastering SQL (Using MySQL, Java, and Go)
A practical course to master SQL advanced queries using MySQL, and to connect Java & Golang to MySQL & PostgreSQL
Learning SQL (Structured Query Language), as the most commonly used database language, can be one of the greatest career decisions you make. SQL is one of the most sought-after skills by hiring employers. SQL that is the primary language responsible for managing data within a relational database management system (RDBMS) can be easily connected to any programming language. SQL is a natural language for data analysis that is the center of every decision making process. SQL is a productive language for writing queries and for performing CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) operations on data. SQL can be used by data scientists, data analysts, front- and back-end developers, business and systems analysts and in short anyone who’s willing to analyze data.
Best Seller Course: Master Deep Learning Computer Vision™ CNN, SSD, YOLO & GANs
What you’ll learn
- Write complex queries to address organizations business queries
- Perform data analysis using SQL
- Design and implement your own database (mainly using MySQL and partially using PostgreSQL)
- Create tables, views, triggers, stored programs, and cursors
- Design and implement four sample databases
- Connect MySQL / PostgreSQL to Java and Go (Google Golang)
Udemy Coupon & Promo Codes March 2021
*Get ahead, stay ahead. Udemy online courses start at $11.99.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS