Mastering the System Design Interview
Insider tips for your system design interview from a former Amazon hiring manager – plus 6 mock interviews for practice!
Ace your next system design interview! Get tips, tricks, and practice interviews with a former hiring manager from Amazon, who interviewed thousands of software engineers and hired hundreds. Frank Kane will share the secrets of what your interviewer is looking for and the technologies you’re expected to know. Practice makes perfect, so you’ll also get six mock system design interviews with real-world interview questions from the biggest tech employers. A technical interview loop is a demanding process, and the system design part is often the most challenging. This course gets you prepared, and maximizes your odds of landing a new job that could change your life.
Best Seller Course: Data Engineering using AWS Analytics Services
What you’ll learn
- Practice working through real-world system design interview questions
- Apply horizontal scaling to transactions, data storage, analytics, and databases
- Choose appropriate algorithms and data structures for system designs
- Structure your interview responses to ensure the best outcomes
- Approach system design problems from the right angles, and with the right questions.
- Address the soft skills your interviewer is secretly evaluating you on
You May Also Need This Course: Ultimate AWS Certified Advanced Networking Specialty 2021
Udemy Coupons May 2022
Sale of the season. Courses for up to 80% off
Promotion Dates: 5/16/22 - 5/25/22
Click HERE to Get Udemy Coupons Code