MERN Stack Front To Back: Full Stack React, Redux & Node.js
Build and deploy a social network with Node.js, Express, React, Redux & MongoDB. Fully updated April 2019
Welcome to “MERN Stack Front To Back”. In this course we will build an in depth full stack social network application using Node.js, Express, React, Redux and MongoDB along with ES6+. We will start with a blank text editor and end with a deployed full stack application.
Best Seller Course: React Node FullStack – Social Network from Scratch to Deploy
This course includes
- Building an extensive backend API with Node.js & Express
- Protecting routes/endpoints with JWT (JSON Web Tokens)
- Extensive API testing with Postman
- Integrating React with our backend in an elegant way, creating a great workflow
- Building our frontend to work with the API
- Using Redux for app state management
- Creating reducers and actions for our resources
- Creating many container components that integrate with Redux
- Testing with the Redux Chrome extension
UPDATE: The entire course was updated to use React Hooks, Async/Await and better overall code.
You May Also Need This Course: NodeJS – The Complete Guide (incl. MVC, REST APIs, GraphQL)
*The Unreal Engine Developer Course - Learn C++ & Make Games at $10.99 only.
Learn C++ from basics. Make your first 4 video games in Unreal engine, the engine behind Fortnite. Interactive tutorial.
Promo Code: UDEAFFUNR519