Microsoft Excel 2016 – Beginner To Expert. Master Excel formulas, Excel Pivot Tables, Excel charts and Excel basics with our concentrated Microsoft Excel tutorials
This Microsoft Excel course combines the basic fundamentals to the most advanced features, after taking this online class you will be able to use Microsoft Excel at an expert level. You can learn Microsoft Excel easily and quickly if it is taught correctly. Developed by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, this course provides comprehensive coverage on Microsoft Excel.
Microsoft Excel 2016 – Beginner To Expert | Udemy
What Will I Learn?
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced.
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel.
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office.
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA.
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables.
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more.
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 6+ years of Excel Training.
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table.
Curriculum for Exel Courses
- Getting To Know Excel
- Microsoft Excel: The Ribbon
- The Ribbon: Quiz
- Microsoft Excel: The Worksheet
- The Worksheet: Quiz
- Microsoft Excel: Navigation
- Navigation: Quiz
- Microsoft Excel: First File
- First File: Quiz
- Microsoft Excel: Formatting Excel
- Formatting: Quiz
- Microsoft Excel: Basic Math
- Basic Math: Excel
- Developing Formula Knowledge
- Advanced Formula Knowledge
- Enhancing Data
- Analyzing Your Data
- Presenting & Evaluating
- Validating & Updating.
- Final Preparation Measures