Modern Computer Vision™ PyTorch, Tensorflow2 Keras & OpenCV4
Using Python Learn OpenCV4, CNNs, Detectron2, YOLOv5, GANs, Tracking, Segmentation, Face Recognition & Siamese Networks
Welcome to Modern Computer Vision™ Tensorflow, Keras & PyTorch! AI and Deep Learning are transforming industries and one of the most intriguing parts of this AI revolution is in Computer Vision! But what exactly is Computer Vision and why is it so exciting? Well, what if Computers could understand what they’re seeing through cameras or in images? The applications for such technology are endless from medical imaging, military, self-driving cars, security monitoring, analysis, safety, farming, industry, and manufacturing! The list is endless.
Job demand for Computer Vision workers are skyrocketing and it’s common that experts in the field are making $200,000+ USD salaries. However, getting started in this field isn’t easy. There’s an overload of information, many of which is outdated, and a plethora of tutorials that neglect to teach the foundations. Beginners thus have no idea where to start.
Best Seller Course: Deep Learning Computer Vision™ CNN, OpenCV, YOLO, SSD & GANs
What you’ll learn
- All major Computer Vision theory and concepts!
- Learn to use PyTorch, TensorFlow 2.0 and Keras for Computer Vision Deep Learning tasks
- OpenCV4 in detail, covering all major concepts with lots of example code
- All Course Code works in accompanying Google Colab Python Notebooks
- Learn all major Object Detection Frameworks from YOLOv5, to R-CNNs, Detectron2, SSDs, EfficientDetect and more!
- Deep Segmentation with U-Net, SegNet and DeepLabV3
- Understand what CNNs ‘see’ by Visualizing Different Activations and applying GradCAM
- Generative Adverserial Networks (GANs) & Autoencoders – Generate Digits, Anime Characters, Transform
- Styles and implement Super Resolution
- Training, fine tuning and analyzing your very own Classifiers
- Facial Recognition along with Gender, Age, Emotion and Ethnicity Detection
- Neural Style Transfer and Google Deep Dream
- Transfer Learning, Fine Tuning and Advanced CNN Techniques
- Important Modern CNNs designs like ResNets, InceptionV3, DenseNet, MobileNet, EffiicentNet and much more!
- Tracking with DeepSORT
- Siamese Networks, Facial Recognition and Analysis (Age, Gender, Emotion and Ethnicity)
- Image Captioning, Depth Estimination and Vision Transformers
- Point Cloud (3D data) Classification and Segmentation
- Making a Computer Vision API and Web App using Flask
You May Also Need This Course: Deep Learning and Computer Vision A-Z™: OpenCV, SSD & GANs
Udemy Coupons May 2022
Sale of the season. Courses for up to 80% off
Promotion Dates: 5/16/22 - 5/25/22
Click HERE to Get Udemy Coupons Code