Modern Data Analysis Masterclass in Pandas and Python
Build your Data Analysis and Visualization skills with Python’s Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib and Seaborn Libraries
The data revolution is here! Data is the new gold of the 21st Century. Companies nowadays have access to a massive amount of data and their competitive advantage lies in their ability to gain valuable insights from this data. Not only do they need to analyze all the data, but they need to do it fast! Data can empower companies to boost their revenues, improve processes and reduce costs.
Data could be leveraged in many industries such as Finance, banking, healthcare, transportation, and technology sectors. The purpose of this course is to provide you with knowledge of key aspects of data analytics in a practical, easy, and fun way. The course provides students with practical hands-on experience using real-world datasets.
Best Seller Course: Time Series Analysis in Python. Master Applied Data Analysis
What you’ll learn
- Master advanced Python tools to manage, sort, and visualize data.
- Learn how to use key Python Libraries such as NumPy for scientific computing and Pandas for Data Analysis.
- Master Matplotlib and Seaborn libraries to visualize data, gain valuable insights, and make informed decisions.
- Master strategies on how to manage large datasets, perform feature engineering and data cleaning for machine learning and data science applications.
- Create heatmaps, correlation plots, scatterplots, pie charts, pair plots, Venn diagrams, 3D plots, histograms, word cloud and swarm plots.
You May Also Need This Course: The Complete Pandas Bootcamp 2021: Data Science with Python