Motion Design with Figma: Animations, Motion Graphics, UX/UI
Figma like a Pro! Learn Motion Design on Mobile and Web using modern practices that top designers use + build projects!
Just launched with all modern Motion Design principles and best practices for 2022! This is a project based course where we are going to learn by building many design projects to add to your portfolio together! Join a live online community of over 600,000+ students and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto for top companies. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies.
Using the latest best practices in Motion Design, as well as User Interface and User Experience Design (UI/UX), this course focuses on efficiently teaching you all about building Interactions, Animations and Motion Graphic for all your future Web and Mobile App projects. We will be using Figma to accomplish this, which is now the #1 tool used by modern designers, and is replacing all outdated design tools of the past.
Best Seller Course: Complete Web & Mobile Designer in 2022: UI/UX, Figma, +more
What you’ll learn
- Use Figma like a pro and get a job in User Interface Design, User Experience Design (UX/UI), Web Design or Mobile App Design
- Learn to build Motion Design Prototypes with Figma and add Animations and Motion Graphics to your projects
- Have an amazing design portfolio customized and professionally completed by the end of the course (we provide it for you!)
- Build these projects: 1. Photo Inspiration App, 2. Nat Geo Carousel, 5. Smart Home Mobile App, 6.
- Home Reno Web Landing Page and Form + more!
- Learn to use Smart Animate in Figma
- Learn UI/UX best practices using the latest trends in the industry
- Learn the principles of Motion Design, the motion design process, best practices, and prototyping your projects for your customers and clients
You May Also Need This Course: Complete Web Design: from Figma to Webflow to Freelancing