Navisworks 2021 BIM Platform Software for Construction
Setting Navisworks as a Practical BIM Platform Software for Construction Managment.
This Course would focus on the Practical use of Navisworks ,we will explore the 4 basic workspaces on Navisworks. We will start from scratch thinking how can it be a Working Platform tool, we will integrate visibility and analysis to the views setting custom colors and presets for Search, Create deeper Selection Sets and Views so our technical Filters can be completed and reviewed with all models on place. Use clash detection rules and analysis to compare models and changes, set visibility characteristics on elements and assign comments. Use the TimeLiner simulation with a project including cost values so that analysis of spendend and used income can arrise. Would work on the Quantification Work book as a setting tool of the elements to be presented.
Best Seller Course: Complete software developer bootcamp. Zero to Hero in 2020!
What you’ll learn
- Learn to Integrate all Sorts of Files to Navisworks
- Extract and Analyze easily all project Information
- Review all Information Assets of the Project
- Create Specific Visibility Points of View
- Create Annotations on Elements
- Do Clash Detection and Report Analysis
- Share Results on BIM 360
- Develop 4d Simulations over Navisworks
- Animate Objects on Simulations
- Create Quantity Takeoffs
You May Also Need This Course: Complete Web & Mobile Designer in 2021: UI/UX, Figma, +more