NestJs in Practice (with MongoDB)
It’s like Angular but for the backend! Build a modern REST backend with Typescript and the familiar Angular API
In this course, you are going to learn from scratch how to design and develop a NestJs backend that will take the form of a REST API that queries a MongoDB database using the Mongoose ODM (Object Document Mapping) library. We will be providing a complete CRUD example showing how to perform the most common REST data retrieval and data modification operations using NestJs.
No prior NestJs, MongoDB or Mongoose knowledge is assumed as we will explain everything from scratch. We will cover all the essential NestJs concepts such as Modules, Controllers and injectable services.
Best Seller Course: NestJS Zero to Hero – Modern TypeScript Back-end Development
What you’ll learn
- Code in Github repository with downloadable ZIP files per section
- NestJs Deep Dive – Modules, Controllers, Services, Pipes, Middleware, Guards, etc.
- NestJs Design Patterns – Controllers and Repositories
- Complete NestJs / MongoDB CRUD example
- Mongoose ODM (Object to Document Mapping) library
- Introduction to MongoDB
- Decorator-based Data Validation
- Authentication in NestJs with JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
- NestJs RBAC Authorization (Role-Based Access Control)
You May Also Need This Course: Angular 8 – The Complete Guide (2019+ Edition)
Udemy Cyber Monday Coupon:
*Shop smart. Get smarter. Courses as low as $9.99 for Cyber Week
Promo Code: NO CODE IS REQUIRED!
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS