.NET Core 3.1 Web API & Entity Framework Core Jumpstart
Build the back-end of a .NET Core 3.1 web application with Web API, Entity Framework Core & SQL Server in no time!
The .NET Core framework is getting better and better and more important in the web development world nowadays. Almost every request I get for new web development projects is asking for knowledge in .NET Core, including Web API and Entity Framework Core. So, knowing the fundamentals of back end web development with .NET Core can be highly beneficial to your career. And that’s where this course comes in.
In a short period of time, you will learn how to set up a Web API, make restful calls to this Web API and also save data persistently with Entity Framework Core, Code-First Migration, a SQL Server database and all three types of relationships in this database. We will get right to the point, you will see every single step of writing the necessary code and by the end of this course, you will have what it takes to say ‘yes’ to all the .NET Core project requests from any recruiter.
Best Seller Course: Complete guide to building an app with .Net Core and React
What you’ll learn
- Build a complete .NET Core 3.1 back-end with Web API, Entity Framework Core & SQL Server
- Implement Token Authentication with JSON Web Tokens
- Utilize all three types of relationships in your database: one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many
- Use the HTTP request methods GET, POST, PUT & DELETE
- Implement best practices that are used in the real world like a proper structure for your Web API, Dependency Injection, asynchronous calls with async/await and Data-Transfer-Objects (DTOs)
- Use LINQ to filter, sort, map, select and access your entities.
You May Also Need This Course: Building microservices using asp.net core 5.0 and docker