No-Code Machine Learning for Everyone
Build Powerful Machine Learning Models w/Zero Coding! Master Google Vertex AI, Microsoft Azure ML Designer, & DataRobot
This course is the only course available online that empowers anyone with zero coding and mathematics background to build, train, test and deploy machine learning models at scale. Machine Learning is one of the hottest tech fields to be in right now! The field is exploding with opportunities and career prospects.
Machine learning is the study of algorithms that teach computers to learn from experience. Through experience (i.e.: more training data), computers can continuously improve their performance. Machine Learning techniques are widely used in several sectors nowadays such as banking, healthcare, transportation, and technology.
In this course, we will cover top 3 brand new tools to build, train and deploy cutting edge machine learning models without writing a single line of code! We will cover the new Google Vertex AI, Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Designer, and DataRobot AI.
Best Seller Course: Time Series Analysis, Forecasting, and Machine Learning
What you’ll learn
- Master Machine Learning fundamentals without any intimidating mathematics and without writing a single line of code!
- Build, Train and Deploy machine learning models that could predict loan default using customer features such as income, debt to income ratio, employment, and loan term using Microsoft Azure.
- Master Google Vertex AI to automate the process of building and training machine learning models at scale.
- Understand trained machine learning models by exploring feature importance.
- Learn how to create multiple experiments using DataRobot AI and perform hyperparameter optimization.
- Learn how to train multiple cutting-edge machine learning models using DataRobot AI and deploy the best model.
You May Also Need This Course: The Complete ‘No Code’ Developer Course: Build 23 Projects
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes July 2022
Learn to Develop Innovative Solutions for any Problem with Design Thinking courses for as low as $11.99 only.
Promotion Dates: 7/01/22 - 7/16/22