Node.js REST API with Express.js & MongoDB – Complete Guide
Build MVC Rest API with Node.js, Express.js & MongoDB. Secure REST API with JWT, document API with Swagger, Mongoose ODM
Want to learn how to build REST API with Nodejs, ExpressJs and MongoDB ?? If yes, then this course is for you. In this course you will learn how to create MVC pattern REST API architecture in Nodejs, communication with MongoDB using Mongoose, Securing API with JWT ( jsonwebtoken) and documenting API using popular open source tool called swagger. We are in the world of REST API architecture because of boom in the micro-services. Every company is moving toward REST API architecture from traditional monolithic server architecture.
Best Seller Course: Web Scraping in Nodejs
What you’ll learn
- REST API in Nodejs, Expressjs with MVC architecture.
- Secure REST API with JSONWEBTOKEN ( JWT )
- Swagger documentation of your REST API on your API server itself.
- REST API Design.
- MongoDB Mongoose schema and models.
- Create Re-usable services in REST API.
- Login/Authenticate API to generate token.
- CRUD API in Nodejs
- Create, update, delete and find query using mongoose.
- Create list pagination API using mongoose pagination query in Nodejs.
You May Also Need This Course: Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2019
Udemy Cyber Monday Coupon:
*Shop smart. Get smarter. Courses as low as $9.99 for Cyber Week
Promo Code: NO CODE IS REQUIRED!
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS