Noob to App Store – iPhone Apps with Swift, SwiftUI & iOS 15
Perfect Course for Complete Beginners – Create Apps and Submit Them to the App Store Using SwiftUI 3 Code and Xcode 13
Welcome to my iOS 15 Course! If you’re looking for a course that is fun, for complete beginners, and gets straight to the point, then this is the course for you. Other mega courses on Udemy offer 40+ hours of video content, but I wanted to create a course that was more manageable and didn’t include any fluff. In each video I dive straight into the topic, and don’t waste your time going over things that you don’t really need. I only focus on the essentials, and I give you hands-on practice so that you can easily master the things we are learning!
This course is designed to be taken over a two week period, with 1-2 hours dedicated to learning each day. This course is easy to commit to because you won’t get overwhelmed with a mountain of content, and you don’t need to quit your day job to learn how to code!
Best Seller Course: iOS & Swift – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp
What you’ll learn
- Create 5 Complete Apps
- SwiftUI – Apple’s New Design Framework
- Submitting Apps to the App Store
- Xcode – Apple’s Tool to Make Apps
- Swift The Programming Langauge
- Tips For Debugging When Things Go Wrong
- Bind Variables with TextFields
- List Data and Use ForEach
- Use Complex Views Like TabView and GridView
- CoreData – Apple’s Mobile Database
- Working with APIs and JSON Data
- Create Multi-View Apps with NavigationViews
- The 3 Stacks: HStack, VStack, and ZStack
You May Also Need This Course: SwiftUI Masterclass 2021 – iOS 15 App Development & Swift 5
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes July 2022
Learn to Develop Innovative Solutions for any Problem with Design Thinking courses for as low as $11.99 only.
Promotion Dates: 7/01/22 - 7/16/22