PHP 7 – A Simple Guide to Database Connections with PDO
The first course you need for learning PHP database connection syntax
This course is an approach to learning, rather than a project to complete. The course does not have any projects; instead, the student is empowered by his or her own reflection when revisiting individual exercises.
Best Seller Course: PHP for Beginners 2019 Part 2: PDO, MySQL, phpMyAdmin
What you’ll learn
- Understand the code used to build PHP PDO database connections.
- Understand common PHP 7 error handling techniques based on the PDO class.
- Learn how to secure your code the PDO way when making a connection.
- Learn the basics of storing and retrieving data with PHP 7.
- Become aware of what PDO functions already do and stop using legacy code.
- In the end, you will have a comprehensive list of up-to-date resources for further study.
- This course is dynamic, as it will grow in time.
You May Also Need This Course: Learn MongoDB : Leading NoSQL Database from scratch
Udemy Coupons Codes - July 2022
Learning for all. Online courses from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 7/04/22 - 7/07/22
Click HERE to Redeem Udemy Coupon