PHP with PDO: Build a Basic Task List with PHP, PDO & MySQL
Learn and Understand PHP Database Objects (PDO), Build a Basic Task List with PHP, PDO, MYSQL and JQuery Ajax
This course teaches PHP Data Objects (PDO), one of the available API for connecting to databases within PHP. PDO is an object oriented extension which was introduced with PHP 5.1, taking advantage of several features introduced into PHP at that time.
In this step by step course both beginners and experienced web developers will gain a comprehensive understanding of the modern PDO extension and how it can be used to create scalable database driven application. This PHP with PDO course uses MySQL database to teach PDO concept and finally you learn how to build a basic task list using the concepts that has been taught in the course.
Best Seller Course: Master en PHP, SQL, POO, MVC, Laravel, Symfony 4, WordPress+
What you’ll learn
- Build a Basic Task List with PDO, PHP and MySQL
- Perform CRUD (Create, Read, Update and Delete) Operations with PHP Data Object (PDO)
- Protect any web application against SQL Injection
- In depth understanding of PHP Data Object (PDO)
- Dealing with Errors in PHP Data Object (PDO)
- Send Request via Ajax without page Refresh
- Prompt support and value for your money
- Access to my Introduction to Programming in PHP Course on Devscreencast dot com
You May Also Need This Course : PHP Symfony 4 API Platform + React.js Full Stack Masterclass