Procedural Race Tracks – Houdini 17.5 and Houdini Engine
Create a full Procedurally built Level with Houdini 17.5, Houdini Engine, Unity 3D & Unreal Engine 4
The course starts out by giving individuals new to Houdini, a quick start guide to using Houdini by teaching the basics of navigation, UI, modeling and creating Houdini Digital Assets. Once armed with that new knowledge we move onto the next level and start building out our Track tools.
With the Track tools we will learn how to effectively build a set of HDAs that will generate a Track complete with UV’s, the Track bumpers, and the Track Guard Rails. Through that section of the Course we will see how we can detect the direction of a turn in the Track so we can place either a Track Bumper or a Track Guard Rail. This will begin to open up the power of using Proceduralism in your game productions.
With the Track in place we will walk through the process of creating Procedural Terrains with Houdini and the Houdini Engine. We will learn how to hook up terrain layers so we can texture our terrains in Unity and in Unreal.
Best Seller Course: Unreal Engine C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games
What you’ll learn
- Procedural Modeling in Houdini 17.5
- Houdini Engine for Unity 3D and Unreal Engine 4
- Create Houdini Digital Assets in a Production proven way for Games
- How to use Houdini to create Procedural models to save you time during you game productions
- How to Set up HDA’s in Unity and Unreal so you procedurally generate Collision Meshes, Materials, UVs, and more!
- How to Scatter large amounts of Foliage onto your Terrains
- How to use Houdini Engine and Unity’s Tree Prototypes
- How to create Textures with Houdini
You May Also Need This Course: Game Asset Bootcamp – Blender 2.8 – Unreal Engine – Unity
Udemy Coupon & Promo Codes July 2021
*Web Development Made Easy! Top Courses starting at $11.99
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM COUPONS