Programming macOS Using SwiftUI – Project Based Learning
Covers MVVM, Networking, Core Data, Maps and much much more.
SwiftUI was introduced at WWDC and it has dramatically changed the future direction of iOS, macOS and watchOS applications. SwiftUI provides an easy to use declarative syntax, which allows you to quickly create high performance apps with less code. In this course, you will learn how to implement macOS applications using SwiftUI framework. This course is a project based course, which means you will learn by building real world applications.
Best Seller Course: The Complete MacOS Developer Course – Apps for the Desktop!
What you’ll learn
- Building macOS applications using SwiftUI
- MVVM Design Pattern for SwiftUI applications
- Persisting using Core Data to SQLite database
- Consuming JSON API through multiple services
- Displaying maps, navigation routes and directions overlay
You May Also Need This Course: iOS & Swift – The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp
Udemy Coupons May 2022
Sale of the season. Courses for up to 80% off
Promotion Dates: 5/16/22 - 5/25/22
Click HERE to Get Udemy Coupons Code