Python 3 Network Programming – Build 5 Network Applications
Learn Python 3 from scratch! Build your own network scripts and upgrade your Network Engineering skills! Updated 2019.
Python Network Programming (version 3.7) course aimed not only at network professionals, but at anyone having little or no experience in coding or network automation and a great desire to start learning Python from scratch. This hands-on Python Network Programming training takes you from “Hello World!” to building complex network applications in no time.
Best Seller Course: The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
What you’ll learn
- Master all the Python 3 key concepts starting from scratch. No prior Python knowledge is required!
- Apply your new Python 3 skills to build various tools for network interaction and make your job easier.
- Use Python 3 for connecting via SSH to any network device and reading/writing configuration from multiple devices simultaneously.
- Use Python 3 for establishing SSH sessions to network devices, extract parameters like the CPU utilization and build real-time graphs for performance monitoring.
- Use Python 3 for building an interactive subnet calculator with a user menu. The tool will return the network and broadcast addresses, the number of valid hosts per subnet, the wildcard mask and will generate random IP addresses from the subnet.
- Use Python 3 for building a basic packet sniffer, capturing and analyzing network packets (ARP, ICMP, BOOTP) and saving packet data to a log file.
- Use Python 3 for building a configuration change management tool that will extract the running config of a network device at specific time intervals, will compare it to the previous version, detect and highlight all the changes and send the network admin a nice and clean report via e-mail on a daily basis.
You May Also Need This Course: Master Network Automation with Python for Network Engineers
FLASH SALE: Get Udemy Top-Rated Courses from just $10.99!
Promo Code: UDEAFFTR619