Python Beginner Projects: Create 17 Projects from scratch
Build 17 Practical and Useful Projects with Python Step by Step.
Python is a dynamic modern object -oriented programming language that is easy to learn and can be used to do a lot of things both big and small. Python is what is referred to as a high level language. That means it is a language that is closer to humans than computer.It is also known as a general purpose programming language due to it’s flexibility.
Python is object -oriented means it regards everything as an object. An object in the real world could be a person or a car. Python is an interpreted language that does not need to be complied like for example java programming language. Python has been used in a lot of places like in creating games, for statistical data and visualisation,speech and face recognition.
Best Seller Course: Complete Python Developer in 2020: Zero to Mastery
What you’ll learn
- How to import Python Modules
- How to create Python Functions
- How to install a virtual environment
- How to create and activate a virtual environment
- How to use Tkinter Module to create GUI Applications
- How to install Django
- How to create projects with Python and Django
- How to use database in a Python Project
- How to use version control in a Python Project
- How to create and use classes in Python Projects
You May Also Need This Course: The Complete Pandas Bootcamp: Master your Data in Python.
Udemy Coupons May 2022
Extra day to save. Get courses for up to 85% off today
Promotion Dates: 5/26/22 - 5/26/22
Click HERE to Get Udemy Coupons Code