Python for Beginners: Learn how to code properly in 2021
Learn the basics of programming in Python 3.
Welcome to Python for Beginners: Learn how to code properly in 2021. This course is designed to teach an absolute beginner the basics of Python. Python is a language that needs no introduction. It’s incredibly powerful, versatile, fast and it’s easy to learn. However, given its rapid rise in popularity over the last few years, there are loads of tutorials and guides out there which teach bad practices. Our goal is to change that, by creating a course which gives you a head start, by teaching best practices and underlying concepts.
Best Seller Course: 100 Days of Code – The Complete Python Pro Bootcamp for 2021
This course covers:
- The foundations of Python such as how to setup your machine, using the tools, syntax, packages and virtual environments
- How to organise your code using conditions, functions and modules
- Working with data and large files, and Object Oriented Programming
- Handling errors and exceptions, using various debugging tools
- Connectivity with third part services
This course combines the best of both theoretical explanations and hands-on coding challenges, into a complete beginner course to get you started with Python.
What you’ll learn
- Python Best Practices
- Python Basics
- Basics of Python
You May Also Need This Course: Go Bootcamp: Learn to Code with Golang (+1000 exercises!)
Udemy Coupons Codes - July 2022
New customer offer! Top courses from $14.99 when you first visit Udemy
Promotion Dates: 01/07/22 - 16/07/22
Click HERE to Redeem Udemy Coupon