Python For Blender: Artist Friendly Programming
A Detailed, Artist-friendly guide to understanding and using Blender’s Python API to create your own Addons and Tools
This course will take you from your very first line of Python code to creating advanced Addons with all that fluidity we expect of a professional. This is a detailed, Artist-friendly guide to understanding and using Blender’s Python API.
We will start with how a programming language works, what are different programming languages available, and when to use what. Then we will dive deeper into Python programming and start using it in Blender.
In the latter part, I’ll introduce you to Blender’s API and we will create some simple tools in Blender to understand how blender works internally. When you’re done with this course, you’ll be able to write software for yourself, your team, or even your studio, making you the fastest artist around and invaluable to your employers.
Best Seller Course: Learning Python in Unity! Create Awesome Games and Apps!
What you’ll learn
- You will get a clear picture of how blender works internally and how you can use python in blender to create useful tools and addons
- When you’re done with this course, you’ll be able to write software, addons and tools for yourself, your team, or even your studio, making you the fastest artist around and invaluable to your employers.
- Understand how blender is structured and it works internally
- You’ll learn skills that will help you work faster by automating repetitive tasks.
- This can also add great value to you on the job market and help you move up the ladder faster.
- Learn the essentials skills necessary for a studio entry-mid level technical director.
You May Also Need This Course: Blender Character Creator: Rigging Humanoid 3D Characters
Udemy Coupons Codes - July 2022
Learning for all. Online courses from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 7/04/22 - 7/07/22
Click HERE to Redeem Udemy Coupon