Python Foundations for Data Analysis & Business Intelligence
Master the building blocks of base Python for data analysis & BI, with hands-on demos & unique, real-world projects!
This is a hands-on, project-based course designed to help you master the core building blocks of Python for data analysis and business intelligence. We’ll start by introducing the Python language and ecosystem, installing Anaconda and Jupyter Notebooks where we’ll write our first lines of code, and reviewing key Python data types and properties.
From there we’ll dive into foundational tools like variables, numeric and string operators, loops, custom functions, and more. You’ll learn how to create and manipulate raw data, define conditional logic, loop through iterables or indices, and extract values stored in a wide variety of data types including dictionaries, lists, tuples, and more.
Best Seller Course: Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science
What you’ll learn
- Master the building blocks of base Python, including data types, variables, loops, functions and more
- Learn how to use Jupyter Notebooks to write, manage, and comment your Python code
- Analyze and manipulate numeric data, text strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries and sets
- Explore raw data using conditional logic, nested loops, custom functions, and comprehensions
- Use Python’s Openpyxl package to read & write data to Excel worksheets
- Build solid, foundational Python skills for data analysis & business intelligence
You May Also Need This Course: Master Coding Interview :Data structures + Algorithms
Udemy Coupons June 2022
Learn where you are. Online courses from $12.99
Promotion Dates: 6/27/22 - 6/30/22
Click HERE to Get Udemy Coupons Code