React and Typescript: Build a Portfolio Project [2022 Edition]
Expand your portfolio of projects by building a complex app with the latest web technologies.
Kick off your learning experience with an introduction on how to use React and Typescript together. Not familiar with Typescript? No problem! A lightning fast – but comprehensive – tutorial is included!
Best Seller Course: Microfrontends with React: A Complete Developer’s Guide
What you’ll learn
- Build a portfolio-ready project with React and Typescript
- Integrate React and Redux together with Typescript
- Simplify state updates with the fabulous Immer library
- See the step-by-step process of designing and assembling an advanced project
- Manage a project using a package-based architecture
- Automate your deployment with the popular Lerna CLI
- Build an in-browser transpiler + bundler
- Assemble incredibly reusable React components
- Use Redux middlewares to handle complicated business logic flows
- Use Web Assembly to increase the performance of your app
You May Also Need This Course: Understanding TypeScript – 2022 Edition