React Movie App – Hooks API and Styled Components (2019)
Project oriented React course! Create an IMDB style real world Web Application in React js
This is a totally re-recorded and updated version from my first React course. Same Movie API but in many ways a totally different project. Updated with the latest React Hooks API and Styled Components for example.
There’s many great React.js courses out there but they’re very huge and A LOT to grasp for beginners. My teaching style and belief is that you learn more by creating many smaller projects than one overwhelming 25 + hours course that tries to show you everything and don’t focus on the fundamentals that much. So this is a 5 hour(ish) course where You’ll learn how to create a Movie App from scratch based on The Movie DB API.
Best Seller Course: Complete React Developer in 2020 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)
What you’ll learn
- React hooks
- Build an entire real world Web App from start to finish
- The basics and intermediate stuff of React ( reactjs )
- State, Props and the flow between components
- A lot of ES6 Syntax
- Create and use React Components with Hooks and classes
- fetch data from an external API
- Routing with Reach Router
- Deploy the finished App
- Use localStorage and sessionStorage to keep state
You May Also Need this Course: Complete React Hooks Course 2019: A – Z ( Scratch to React )
🔥 NEW Udemy Coupons 2020 🔥
*New customer offer! Top courses from $10.99 when you first visit Udemy.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM OFFERS