What you’ll learn
- How A Regex Engine Works Internally In Most Programming Languages.
- How To Match Different Characters In A Single Position – Character Sets.
- How To Define A Character Range To Match Different Characters In A Single Position – Character Ranges.
- How To Match Any Character With A Period Or Dot (Except For A New Line).
- How To Escape (Turn OFF Special Meaning) Reserved Regular Expression Characters By Using The Backslash “\” Character.
- How To Match Any Word Character (Alphanumeric).
- How To Match Any Non-Word Character.
- How To Match A Character Either Zero OR One Time.
- How To Match Either Zero OR More Repetitions Of A Character.
- Line Anchors – Assert The Start And The End Of A String.
- How To Specify The Exact Amount Of Repetitions To Match.
- How To Specify The Least (Minimum) Amount Of Repetitions To Match.
- How To Match Alternate Strings OR Words.
🔥 Udemy Coupon March 2020: 🔥
*Tech, business, and much more! Udemy online courses from $11.99 during this sale.
GO TO DEALS 👉 REDEEM OFFERS