RESTful API with ASP.NET Core Web API – Create and Consume
Build RESTful API and learn how to consume them in ASP.NET Core the right way in a real world application.
This is a Beginner to Intermediate level course on ASP.NET Core Web API that will take you from the basics of building API to consuming them. This course is for anyone who is new to RESTful Web API’s in ASP.NET Core or who is familiar with ASP.NET and wants to learn how to consume them effectively in an ASP.NET Core Web application. By the end of this course, you will be able to build a RESTful web service with Web API 2 by yourself, make GET, POST, PUT and DELETE HTTP Requests with a well-built repository pattern in ASP.NET Core Project.
Best Seller Course: Complete guide to building an app with .Net Core and React
What you’ll learn
- Learn basic fundamentals of ASP NET Core Web API 2
- Build RESTful API’s in ASP NET Core 3.1
- Learn how to document an API
- Versioning in an API
- Implement Repository Pattern in API to database using EF
- Integrate Entity Framework along with code first migrations
- Learn how to consume API using HTTPClient in the Repository Pattern
You May Also Need This Course: SSL Complete Guide 2020: HTTP to HTTPS