RESTful Web Services, Java, Spring Boot, Spring MVC and JPA
Implement API calls: Sign-up, sign-in, email verification, password reset, update, delete. Deploy to Amazon AWS Cloud.
This video course also covers the H2 in-memory database and teaches how to build RESTful Web Service that stores data in a database without a need to install MySQL or any other database server. You will also learn how to use H2 console to preview data stored in an in-memory database tables or in a MySQL database server.
You will also learn how to use JUnit 5 to test your code and how to use one of the most popular test frameworks called Rest Assured to test RESTful Web Service endpoints of your REST Api.
What Will I Learn?
- Build a RESTful Web Service with Spring MVC and Spring Boot
- Use Spring Data JPA
- Download and Install MySQL Server on Mac
- Download and Install MySQL Workbench
- Download and Install Spring Tool Suite
- Create new project using Spring Tool Suite and Spring Initializer
- Download, run and stop Apache Tomcat
- Deploy RESTful Web Service application to Apache Tomcat
- Run RESTful Web Service application as a stand along Java application
- Build and run REST API with Maven
- Use Postman HTTP client to send HTTP Request to a Web Service endpoints
- Start up Amazon EC2 server
- Install Java, MySQL and Apache Tomcat on Amazon AWS EC2 server
- Deploy RESTful Web Service to Amazon AWS EC2 server
- Use H2 in-memory database
- Use H2 database console to preview data in memory database as well as in a stand along MySQL database server
- Use JUnit 5 to test code
- Use Rest Assured to test RESTful Web Service endpoint
*You’re in luck — courses start at just $12.99! Happy St. Patrick’s Day! ☘️
Promo Code: UDEAFFSPD319