Rigging A Character For Animation In Unreal Engine 4
‘Allright Rig 1.3’ Rigging & Animation Plugin Included. Rigged (The Dweller) Character Included. Complete UE4 Project.
FINALLY! The Holy Grail of animation (Lip Synch animation) can be done INSIDE of Unreal Engine 4 with the new plugin “Allright Rig 2.0” created by Alexander Shatalov. This course contains over 3.5 hours of video instruction along with:
- Complete UE4 Scene File
- Allright Rig 1.3 (free version)
- “Dweller” creature character, fully rigged (created by Josh P. Crockett)
- Presets for Genesis, Genesis 2, Genesis 3, & Genesis 8 characters
- Complete video instruction (over 3.5 hours) on how to rig and animate your character – from beginning to end!
No longer do you need to purchase expensive programs such as Maya and 3DS Max to animate your characters – now you can achieve stunning quality with the powerful combination of DAZ Studio, Unreal Engine 4 and Allright Rig 2.0!
What Will I Learn?
- You will be able to rig and animate a character in Unreal Engine 4 using the Allright Rig plugin and output your animations to video.
- You will receive the Creature “The Dweller” by Josh P. Crockett – fully rigged and ready to animate!
Course includes the full Unreal Engine 4.17 scene – setup and ready to go!
- UE4 Scene Contains Allright Rig 1.3 (free version) installed
- Full step-by-step instructions on how to setup your characters with Allright Rig 2.0
- Instructions on how to prepare your characters for rigging in Allright Rig 2.0
- Allright Rig 2.0 Presets for DAZ characters: Genesis, Genesis 2, Genesis 3, Genesis 8
- Allright Rig 2.0 Presets for Paragon characters: Shinbi & Dekker
Udemy November Coupon 2019:
*Learn from the best — get courses from expert instructors starting at just $13.99!
Promo Code: UDEAFFBCS1119
GO TO DEALS ==> REDEEM OFFERS