RPG Core Combat Creator: Learn Intermediate Unity C# Coding
Build Combat for Role Playing Game (RPG) in Unity. Tutorials Cover Code Architecture & Video Game Design.
This highly acclaimed course was over 200% funded on Kickstarter, and is designed for intermediate users of Unity. We recommend you take at least the first half of our Complete Unity Developer 2D or 3D, or equivalent, as a pre-requisite. This course is the first part in our RPG series. There are two other separate courses in this series, one which focuses on the Inventory system and another that deals with Dialogue and Quests.
Role Playing Games can be complex to create, with many interacting gameplay systems. We make it easy for you, with this online course that teaches you step-by-step how to make the foundations of any good RPG combat system – from scratch.
Best Seller Course: Complete C# Unity Game Developer 3D
What you’ll learn
- Create core combat mechanics for melee, ranged and special attacks.
- More advanced C# techniques such as interfaces, delegates, and co-routines.
- Create pathfinding systems and patrol paths for enemies and NPCs.
- Make a detailed level with terrain, enemies, triggers, lighting, particles and props.
- Balance the player and enemy stats (eg. health, damage, movement, attack speed, and more).
- Advanced game design, project management and code architecture strategies.
You May Also Need This Course: The Complete Unity Game Development Course
Udemy Coupons & Promo Codes July 2022
Learn to Develop Innovative Solutions for any Problem with Design Thinking courses for as low as $11.99 only.
Promotion Dates: 7/01/22 - 7/16/22